TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applicable law:
Registrations and bookings for the “S1000D User Forum & S-Series Specification Day” hosted by TEDAE in September 2016 in Seville, Spain are subject to Spanish laws, especially the Spanish E-Commerce Act (ECG).
2. Legal venue:
3. Cancelation & Substitutions:
* Credit card and bank transfer payments can be cancelled within 10 days after your booking. Afterwards all payments are final and not refundable.
* Registered companies will be responsible of cancellations charges.
* EQUAL substitutions are possible if announced IMMEDIATELY and no later than two weeks before the conference.
* TEDAE is not responsible for events beyond its control such as (but without limitation) acts of God, war, strikes or government restrictions; nor in the absence of its own negligence, for personal injury, property damage, loss of earnings, from any cause whatosever caused by persons not controlled by TEDAE such as (but without limitation) the employees of companies and hotels.
* Neither TEDAE, its service contractors, nor any of the hotel staff are responsible for the safety of the property of participants and/or exhibitors from theft, damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes. The participant and/or exhibitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand it may have against any of them by reason of any damage to or loss of any property.
* Since the exhibition area will not be locked during non-show hours, it is recommended that exhibitors obtain adequate insurance coverage, at their own expense, for property loss or damage and liability for personal injury. The participant and/or exhibitor understands that neither TEDAE nor the hotel maintain insurance covering his property, and it is the sole responsibility of each participant and/or exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
Items of value should be removed from the conference and exhibition area during non-exhibit hours.
* TEDAE as host reserves the right to dismiss any participant who is deemed to be disruptive, abusive or risking the safety of any/all participants.
5. Data Protection:
In order to comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website’s general information details are provided below:
Name: TEDAE. Spanish Association of Defense, Aeronautics and Space Technology Companies
Address: C/ Monte Esquinza, 30. 6º Izda. 28010 Madrid.
Registry data: Entered in the National Register of Associations with number 592989.
VAT number: G-85657435
The site www.s1000duserforum2016.com includes links to other content owned by third parties, with the sole purpose to provide the USER with the possibility to supplement the information through them. Under no circumstances TEDAE will be held responsible in any way for any results that may arise from the USER access to these links, and it will not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, waving any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY:
According to the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, TEDAE informs the users of its website: (www.s1000duserforum2016.com) of the existence of files where data collected via email or through forms on this page – whose fields are mandatory – are stored, as well as those obtained as a result of the legal relationship between the user and TEDAE.
With this information, the user expressly authorizes TEDAE the processing of personal data voluntarily supplied, with the sole purpose of maintenance, development and control of the legal relationship that could be established between the parties, and to inform users about TEDAE.
TEDAE undertakes not to transfer, sell, or share personal data to third parties outside the Association. In case of transfer to third parties, TEDAE is committed to proper notice the individuals affected, specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose that transferred data will be used for.
Also, in case of any change in your data, please duly notify us in writing. The owner of the data is solely responsible in the case of the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
Data owners may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancelation and/or opposition in the manner and to the extent provided by law, by writing to: TEDAE, c/Monte Esquinza, 30. 6º Izda. 28010 Madrid.
The files are the responsibility of TEDAE, with address in C/ Monte Esquinza, 30, 6º Izda. 28010 Madrid, which is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy about the data contained therein, not allowing third parties accessing the data for purposes other than those that have been authorized.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the e-mail addresses may be used for sending information about our organization. If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us in the way described above or through the following email address: email@example.com.
TEDAE reserves the right to modify its Data Protection Policy in accordance with the law applicable at any time. Any amendments to that Policy will be posted on the website.
6. Legal contact information about the host TEDAE (Asociación Española de Empresas Tecnológicas de Defensa, Aeronáutica y Espacio – Monte Esquinza 30, 6ª izda – Madrid – Spain):